Teton and I decided to be tourists in our own backyard. It was fun exploring Jackson Hole and with it being the off-season we had the place to ourselves, almost. There’s so much to do in town and in the parks. And did I mention, IT’S BEAUTIFUL! Bring your camera, you’ll need it. Stay tuned this summer, I’ll be posting my favorite hikes, places to shop and eat and summer fun in Jackson Hole!
One cannot leave Jackson without the famous antler pic!
The drive home was my favorite because the sunset was amazing over Glory Mountain. It really is the SIMPLE things in life that bring us the most HAPPINESS. One of my favorite quotes.
- Hike in Jackson Hole area: AMPHITHEATER LAKE
- Check the blog in the next few weeks for photos and more of my favorite hike!
- Place to shop in Jackson for all you adventure needs: SKINNY SKIS
- Good Food and Best Desserts EVER! SWEETWATER RESTAURANT
- Best View: Eat Dinner while watching the sunset over the Tetons: DORNAMANS